Advanced Ophthalmic Optics 1 Mentorship Program for Rodenstock Australia & UK
This 11 week program is aimed at optometrists and qualified and/or experienced optical dispensers who wish to further their ophthalmic optics knowledge and its applications in practice. CPD points have been accredited by the Optometry Board of Australia and the General Optical Council UK. Those who are unable to attend, the seminar will be live streamed.
Topics covered include:
1. Fundamental ophthalmic optics
2. Advanced ophthalmic optics (2 weeks)
4. Aspheric lenses
5. Predicting lens performance
6. Advanced lens and PPL selection (2 weeks)
7. Measurement and measuring devices
8. Measurement compensations
9. The future and ocular biometry
Please email email@example.com for further information.
To register please go to https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEkfu-hqz8rE9XrFO9Eu8_KBdQOQYax7jq9